We are looking for an Intern (m/f) to join HAZEGALLERY Berlin ASAP
Are you currently a student? Are you looking for a challenging internship in ART Gallery where you will work on various tasks and be in charge of projects?
As our Gallery Assistant intern, you will be a creative sparring partner with team members, and work in close coordination with the management.
You will be in charge of a range of tasks & projects within the following 3 areas:
Working hours 11 -3 pm weekdays, Sat 1 -4 pm
Greets announces and logs gallery visitors
Helping out at Vernissages & Finissages
Assistance at Art Fairs
Content Creation & Social Media
Maintain gallery hours and direct assistant to HAZEGALLERY Founder, assisting in the daily running of the gallery.
Help create gallery related content for our online platforms which include our website, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube channel
Maintain our Social Media accounts and propose ways to help gain followers.
Skills: Video & Photo editing, experience with social media, marketing. We are looking for someone who will proactively suggest fresh ideas.
• Participating in campaign brainstorm and content development initiatives.
• Install and De-install the work, organize inventory, work directly with director and artists to receive and return artworks, help maintain the space
• Scheduling, coordinating and attending various events.
• Help design and build out the space as needed
• Managing logistics.
• Researching & recommending improvements to the events.
• Skills: basic woodworking experience, gallery or art handling experience is highly preferred.
Proficiency in word processing software, excel, photoshop, indesign
Strong interest in media and current trends.
Ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
Sales and customer relations
Strong interest and experience in ARTs
Detail-oriented and highly organised
Proactive and self motivated
Accountable and responsible
English language is a must and German and Russian are highly appreciated
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 3 months full-time (4 or 5 days a week) internship in a friendly work environment in Schöneberg (starting ASAP )
• Be part of an enthusiastic team and grow with us.
• Free coffee, tea, and snacks.
Please send your application to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: There is no fee or monetary compensation. At the end of each 3 month period, interns will have a review and both parties will decide whether to continue the internship. Interns must currently reside in Berlin.