Submission for Artists & Photography feature in PURPLEHAZE MAGAZINE 009 issue – the Body! Deadline 15 September 2023
Preference for artists working in the following areas – Painting, printmaking, mixed media collage, fine art photography, fiber art, drawing, installation and sculpture with the theme the BODY.
Also suitable for artists working in the following areas – video, performance, moving image as Artist interview feature.
IMAGE FILES – Please ensure image files are named ‚ ARTIST NAME – ARTWORK TITLE – Medium, Dimensions in cm‘
Images should be submitted at 300dpi, and 3080px on the longest side
After your submission has been reviewed we will be in touch to let you know if you have been successful for a feature.
If your application is successful we may reach out with further questions about you and your art for a written feature and possibly further images.
There is a non-refundable 25 EURO fee for the submission.
Minimum 3 images of your work are required for the submission.
Please ensure image files are labelled
„ARTISTNAME- ART TITLE – Medium – Dimensions in cm“
Example „John Smith -RedSkyAtNight – Acrylic on panel -45 x 65cm. JPEG“
Please be sure you have PAYPAL account, as you will be required to submit a payment in order to finalise your submission.
If you have problems with the submission form you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be back!
SUBMITT YOUR ART / PORTFOLIO FOR DIGITAL PUPLICATION
We accept ongoing submissions of fashion + art editorials, artists portfolios, interviews and event announcements (Berlin)
Before submission please read the quidelines carefully
• Sizes of the images 2 mb – 8 mb
• We only accept images that are have not been published and/or previously shared on social media
• Team and wardrobe credits in .doc format
• Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online
• We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please check all the names for accuracy.
• Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus
Please note, due to the copyright policies we need a signed written consent in order to publish your work.
Please email to email@example.com
Or submit via Kavyar