Берлин, Германия |
07 - 12 сентября 2021 г
DEADLINE 11 July 2021
НОВАЯ ярмарка современного искусства, на которой представлены коллективные и сольные проекты ведущих и начинающих российских художников.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: PAVILLION RUSSÉ 2021
CALL FOR ARTISTS: PAVILION RUSSE 2021 Berlin, Germany | September 07 – 12, 2021 Deadline: July 11, 2021
PAVILION RUSSE is a NEW contemporary art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging Russian artists. The 2021 edition will represent a forum for the direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers, and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, and video art.
PAVILION RUSSE, organized by HAZEGALLERY, will be held in Berlin, at HAZE Gallery from September 07 to September 12, 2021.
COVID-19 Protection Concept – The health and safety of our staff and visitors are of predominant importance to HAZEGALLERY. This Protection Concept governs how we intend to operate after the lockdown has ended, the rules that will be applied inside the exhibition spaces, and how these will be implemented in practice.
PAVILION RUSSE provides artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors, and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space of 3 m2 dedicated to each artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping, and local transport
– if needed assisting in finding accommodation for the artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a printed and a PDF catalog
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
*To take part in the selection, send your works submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances, and pictures with a subject of the open call you are applying via e-mail to email@example.com