Here are our current open calls for curated exhibitions!
Open Calls Opportunities for in-person exhibitions in HAZE.Gallery
22.06 - 01.07 / Wild Souls / Animal & Nature Art -
DEADLINE 01. June
Open call Opportunities for 3D Exhibitions
01.06 - 17.06 «Beyond your Dreams» Surrealism-themed Collective 3D Exhibition
Deadline 18 May
29.06 - 15.07 «Monochrome Passion» Black and White Photography 3D Collective Exhibition
13.07 - 27.07 “The Power of Simplicity” Minimalist Art 3D
27.07 - 12.08 «Festival Of Life» Still life Collective 3D Exhibition
03.08 - 17.08 "Sartorial Lens: A Contemporary Homage to Fashion Photography Icons"
For participants from other cities:
Delivery and packaging of originals in both directions to the gallery (Berlin GER) and back at the expense and responsibility of the Artist.
- Participation in the exhibition, organizational Fee of 60 – 135 Euro depending on wanted options and exhibition type.
- Installation/Dismantling by the gallery (except HAZE BAZAAR Fair)
- E-newsletter and Social Media promotion (21,000+ gallery&magazine subscribers)
- Gallery-designed e-invites for artist distribution
- Opening and Closing Reception
- Photo Reportage of the event
- Press release and promotion via press partners
- Details of the exhibition on our website
- Pricing advice and sales support
- Curatorial advice
- Wall-mounted artist statement and artwork listing
- Post about each participant in the social networks of the organizer;
- Commission of the gallery for the sale of works – 30% for indoor and 25% for 3D exhibitions.
Works are accepted in any genre, in any technique and media,
graphics, watercolors, sketches, photos,
Collages, a canvas on cardboard.
APPLICATIONS are accepted by emailing email@example.com with the subject of the exhibition you are interested in.
1) Send your info:
Bio, CV, City, links to social networks + a short text of intent.
2) Send photos of your artwork, and sign each one in the file name before you send it:
Title size materials cost.jpg
(Title 70x50 cm oil on canvas 700 EURO .jpg)
3) Payment of the entry fee is due once your application is approved; the number of places/walls is limited!
+49 (0) 1746127171