Anna Tsvell @anna_tsvell
Anna Tsvell is a full-time contemporary abstract figurative artist currently based in Moscow, Russia.
Self - taught, she started her art career in 2014 and developed her own distinctive artistic style which makes her paintings extremely recognizable and attractive for the art collectors all over the world.
Long curved necks, chaotically combined parts of the face and body are the main distinctive features of Anna’s remarkable style. Anna invented her own manner of painting hands which also became one of the hallmarks of her style and integral part of her paintings.
Since the beginning of 2019 Anna's artworks start to look more abstract: women's shapes are woven into the visible and invisible lines. Anna highlights the main theme of her work - the body, it's new forms and shapes.
By the middle of 2019 her paintings become more and more expressive but still have that surrealistic flavor. Figurativeness by Anna Tsvell is hidden and deconstructed.
Anna works with acrylics, watercolors and inks on paper and canvas.
Paintings and drawings by Anna Tsvell are in private collections of musicians, film directors, photographers, art collectors and art lovers all over the world.
Anna’s art was exhibited in different art galleries in US (Los Angeles basically where Anna lived and worked for about 6 months), United Kingdom and Europe.
In addition to her active and productive artistic life Anna is working on the development of her personal author's methodology of creating a unique style from the scratch. Also she is a friend of Winsor & Newton brand, the author of expert articles and master classes about art supplies using.
Digital art by Anna Tsvell is also worth noting. Her digital artworks are sharp and visual attractive, they are extremely unusual, eye catching, increasing audience reach and impressions. It is a complete direction of Anna's art and also a unique visual content - that's why Anna is demanded by magazines, influencers and celebrities from all over the world.
- Harper's Bazaar Korea - cover art for a special edition issue August 2020.
- Art on a postcard, charity project, June 2019.
- Dior for The Fashionable Lampoon: Saint/Surreal article including Dior pre fall 2018 photoset (April 2018 issue).
- The Fashionable Lampoon: the cover (September 2017 issue), the Dot Circle 2017 projec.
- Tiffany & Co: Tiffany City HardWear collection for The Fashionable Lampoon project.
- GUESS: Denim Day in Rome.
- Face Factory Paris
- Try Merry: Anna’s illustrations as a part of the collective print “We Are The People”.