HAZE GALLERY is a curator run contemporary art gallery and exhibition space focused to bring new artists names to the forefront of
CONTEMPORARY ART, PHOTOGRAPHY & FASHION Scene.
Our Gallery is located in the historical area of Schoneberg (Nollendorfplatz), one of the most popular destinations in Berlin. We are minutes away from the Ku-damm, the famous Shopping Centre KaDeWe and other several ART sites!
Exhibit in HAZEGALLERY
We invite young artists from Contemporary Art / Conceptual Photography & Fashion background to exhibit their work in our Gallery in BERLIN, through the Themed Open Calls 2020 season, we will host a number of exhibitions, each determined from the call.
We are currently excepting proposals for the following exhibitions
- Collage Exhibition. Curves + Forms 03.12.- 17.12.2020
- Conceptual Photography. Gathering of Visions. 21.12 - 10.01.2021
- Fashion Illustrations Exhibition. «Fashion Talks» 14.01.2021 - 28.01.2021
- Conceptual Photography from 21 December - 10 January
- Portrait Group Exhibition.The Triumph of a Portrait. 04.02.2021 - 14.02.2021
- BODY- POSITIVITY 04.03.2021 - 14.03.2021
All applications should be submitted digitally in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is going through all applications we receive and we select the artists that will exhibit in our Gallery. The selected artists will receive an email from us with all the necessary information in detail. Below you can find some more information about the process but if you have any questions, you can always contact us at email@example.com
The artists will be responsible for the shipment to and back their work to us.
All artists will be featured in 3D Exhibition, our social media, and catalogue avail for print and a free PDF.
Artists from all counties who are working in photography/ digital / contemporary art mediums can apply
Fees and Commission for Group Exhibitions
HAZEGALLERY operates in two ways:
- 1 - as a platform for emerging artists to give an opportunity to show their art to the art scene make new connections, create more artistic visibility as part of a group exhibition and get an exhibition experience. Here we take 0 % commission and all the profits go to respective artists.
- 2 - as an online gallery concentrated on emerging ART, where we represent and promote our artists and where the artists pays 30% commission when an artwork is sold. This option is for you to choose, after you have participated in one of our OPEN CALLS.
A participation fee of 85- Euro will be applied to the artists who will be selected to exhibit in our offline (physical) shows and 3D exhibition is included and 35,- for 3D virtual exhibition participation only.
Please note that the fee is per artist and not per artwork. We usually select 1-4 pieces approximately (depending on their size) from each artist to be exhibited. The fees for the exhibition include VAT. No extra charges will be applied.
Sales via HAZEGALLERY
Selling artwork in a group exhibition is optional, we will handle all sales and related communication. HAZEGALLERY position is to give emerging professional artist an opportunity to showcase their work therefore no commission from the sales!! All profits go the the artists!
Artists are responsible for packing and shipping the work. Please make sure packaging is done professionally. Prospective buyers are responsible for shipping costs, we will communicate with both the artist and buyer about shipping before the sale is confirmed. Artists must agree to ship internationally if work sells. Artists must agree to keep the work exclusively available for this exhibition during the length of the exhibition. It cannot be exhibited or for sale elsewhere during the dates that it is available online If you have any question regarding the exhibition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much and we look forward to working with you!
Founder & Curator @irinarusinovich